Animal Cruelty Animal Cruelty news and opinion
- Penn State Professor Charged For Alleged Bestiality With His Collieon June 15, 2023 at 3:31 pm
"I do it to blow off steam," the professor reportedly told officials.
- Dog Chained Up And Abandoned With No Food Or Water For 3 Freezing Dayson January 13, 2023 at 9:20 pm
“They made absolutely no effort whatsoever,” the Monmouth County SPCA told HuffPost of the owners, who have been charged with animal cruelty.
- Michael Bay Faces Charges For Killing Of Pigeon On Set Of '6 Underground'on January 13, 2023 at 1:17 pm
The action film director vehemently denied that the pigeon or any animal was harmed.
- California Man Dodges Prison After Ugly Attack On Pet Tortoiseon December 17, 2022 at 6:04 am
Michelangelo, a 70-year-old African tortoise, was back at his preschool after life-saving surgery.
- Man Charged After 4 Bear Cubs Are Shot Dead In New Jersey State Parkon November 18, 2022 at 1:13 pm
Residents mourned the death of the popular cubs, who were seen often with their mother.
- Turkey Farm Crew Faces Animal Cruelty Charges For Allegedly Beating Fowl On Jobon October 7, 2022 at 7:55 am
The company advertises its turkeys as “humanely raised” in a “stress-free environment."
- Prue Leith Reveals She ‘Drowned Some Kittens’ In A Bag As A Childon October 3, 2022 at 6:38 pm
“The Great British Bake Off” judge explained to HuffPost why she wrote about the “traumatic experience” in her new memoir.
- 305 Dogs Rescued In 'Biggest Takedown' Of South Carolina Dogfighting Ring Everon September 27, 2022 at 4:01 pm
The sting operation in multiple counties also yielded 20 arrests, 30 guns and $40,000 in cash, the DOJ said.
- Dog Thrown Off Bridge From Moving Car 'Like Garbage' Gets Her Fairy-Tale Endingon September 27, 2022 at 12:30 pm
Daisy's story took a delightful turn after she was left for dead just a short drive from an animal shelter.
- San Francisco Bay Area County Votes To Ban Weird, Brutal 'Wild Cow Milking' Rodeo Eventon September 26, 2022 at 11:45 am
Animal rights activists have long condemned the event as “one of the most offensive” in rodeos.