Animal Welfare - Act, Treatment, Rights Animal Welfare news, photos and opinion.
- Ice Cream-Eating Bear Causes A Stir In Albertaon July 26, 2022 at 10:55 am
Experts are angry about an Alberta zoo's video of a bear being hand fed ice cream at Dairy Queen.
- Pugs Can't Be Considered 'A Typical Dog' Due To Serious Health Issues, Study Sayson May 21, 2022 at 7:52 pm
The flat-faced dogs are significantly more at risk for a number of veterinary problems, especially breathing difficulties.
- Maryland Becomes 2nd U.S. State To Ban Declawing Catson April 23, 2022 at 3:19 pm
“Our beloved kitties, who cannot advocate for themselves, need us to protect them."
- Fox Attacks Democraton April 6, 2022 at 3:47 pm
No, it’s not a joke about the conservative news network. An actual fox has been captured after going for a Democratic congressman.
- Bacon May Disappear In California As Pig Law Takes Effecton July 31, 2021 at 4:04 pm
The California rules could be a case of consumers clearly paying a price for their beliefs.
- Animal Shelters Call For People To Foster Pets Amid Coronavirus Pandemicon March 15, 2020 at 11:12 pm
COVID-19 means shelters are closing to the public and operating with reduced staff. Here's how you can help a cat, dog, rabbit or other animal in need.
- Pig Escapes From Auction, Is Now A 'Sassy' Pet Who Loves Carbson January 4, 2020 at 7:58 pm
Found roaming the streets in the freezing cold before Christmas, Myles the pig is now headed for a life of luxury.
- California Becomes First State To Ban The Sale Of Fur Productson October 12, 2019 at 6:23 pm
Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a bill into law prohibiting the sale and manufacture of new fur products statewide.
- 'Battle-Scarred' Feral Cat Spends His Final Days Snuggling Tiny Kittens He Lovedon September 21, 2019 at 8:55 pm
Grandpa Mason earned thousands of admirers through his affection for orphaned foster kittens.
- Majority Of Tigers Rescued From A Thai Tourist Attraction Have Diedon September 17, 2019 at 8:11 pm
News of the deaths comes three years after nearly 150 tigers were removed from Tiger Temple over trafficking and abuse claims.