Food Safety Food Safety news and opinion
- The Most Dangerous Foods You Can Bring To A Holiday Potluckon December 4, 2023 at 10:45 am
Here's what food safety experts say creates "an ideal environment for botulism."
- Don't Want Food Poisoning? Here's How NOT To Store Your Thanksgiving Leftovers.on November 24, 2023 at 10:45 am
The "magic number" to keep in mind, and more important tips.
- The Biggest Thanksgiving Turkey Mistakes, According To Food Safety Expertson November 13, 2023 at 10:45 am
The last thing you want to do is put anyone at risk of getting a foodborne illness, but it happens.
- Is It Safe To Eat A Potato That's Turning Green Or Sprouting Eyes?on November 1, 2023 at 9:45 am
Oops, we all do it. But here's what food safety experts say.
- Bagged, Precut Onions Linked To Salmonella Outbreak In 22 Stateson October 25, 2023 at 5:05 pm
At least 15 people so far have been hospitalized.
- 11 Red Flags The Seafood You’re About To Buy Is Going Badon October 25, 2023 at 9:45 am
Seafood pros weigh in on ensuring there’s nothing fishy about your fish purchase.
- The Best Foods To Pack For Camping, According To Food Safety Expertson October 15, 2023 at 9:45 am
When you don't have a working toilet nearby, the last thing you want is food poisoning. Here's how to avoid it.
- The Dangers Of Not Rinsing Your Cutting Board After Prepping Produceon October 11, 2023 at 9:45 am
Fruits and vegetables are more commonly linked to foodborne illness than raw meat.
- You're Supposed To Wash Your Bananas Before Peeling Them. Here's Why.on October 2, 2023 at 9:45 am
Have you been doing it wrong this whole time?
- Food Safety Experts Avoid These 4 Foods At The Grocery Storeon October 1, 2023 at 9:45 am
Think twice before you reach for the pre-cut fruit.