Food Safety Food Safety news and opinion
- What Is An Antibacterial Cutting Board? Here's What To Know.on May 8, 2023 at 9:45 am
Want to decrease your risk of foodborne illness? Here's what materials to look for.
- General Mills Issues Flour Recall Following Discovery Of Salmonellaon April 30, 2023 at 4:44 am
General Mills has issued a recall of its Gold Medal bleached and unbleached flour after discovering salmonella while sampling a 5-pound bag.
- Food Safety Experts Avoid These 4 Foods At The Grocery Storeon April 24, 2023 at 9:45 am
Think twice before you reach for the pre-cut fruit.
- Butter Boards Are All The Rage, But Are They Safe To Eat From?on October 7, 2022 at 3:31 pm
A food safety expert breaks down his concerns with the viral TikTok trend.
- These Food Ingredients Are Banned In Europe But Allowed In The U.S.on September 8, 2022 at 9:45 am
Additives like titanium dioxide and brominated vegetable oil may be dangerous if consumed too often.
- CDC Reports Additional Cases Of E. Coli Outbreak Linked To Wendy'son September 2, 2022 at 2:32 pm
While the CDC has yet to identify the source of the outbreak, many of those infected had eaten burgers or sandwiches with romaine lettuce at Wendy's before falling sick.
- Is It Safe To Eat Runny Egg Yolks? Here's What Experts Say.on August 25, 2022 at 9:45 am
Is it dangerous for kids to eat them? And what temperature should we cook them to?
- Wendy's Pulls Lettuce From Sandwiches After Dozens Fall Sick From E. Colion August 20, 2022 at 1:59 pm
The fast-food chain Wendy’s says it is pulling lettuce from sandwiches in its restaurants in Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania after people eating them there reported falling ill.
- Unregulated Foods Could Make You Sick. Here’s What To Know Before Ordering Trendy TikTok Eats.on July 29, 2022 at 4:54 pm
Experts share their advice for assessing the safety of mysterious new food products.
- How To Pack A Cooler That'll Stay Ice Cold, According To Expertson July 14, 2022 at 9:45 am
If you're putting ice in the bottom of your cooler, that's the first sign you're doing it wrong.