Food Safety Food Safety news and opinion
- Skippy Is Recalling 162,000 Pounds Of Reduced-Fat Peanut Butteron April 2, 2022 at 4:13 am
Stainless steel fragments may have contaminated a "limited number of jars," the company said.
- Can The Sniff Test Really Tell You If Food Is Expired?on February 18, 2022 at 10:45 am
There's a fine line between food safety and food quality. So what does the sniff test actually tell you? Food safety experts explain.
- CDC Warns Americans: Don’t Kiss Or Snuggle Your Bearded Dragonon January 13, 2022 at 11:46 pm
The reptiles have been linked to a recent salmonella outbreak.
- Dole Prepackaged Salads Recalled Due To Potential Listeria Contaminationon January 11, 2022 at 8:15 pm
Dole Vegetable Inc. issued a notice to the Food and Drug Administration regarding the recall.
- Does The 5-Second Rule Actually Mean It's Safe To Eat Food Off The Floor?on November 23, 2021 at 10:45 am
This superstition might be as old as Genghis Khan, but is it true? We asked experts who have studied it.
- McCormick Recalls Some Seasonings Due To Salmonella Concernon July 28, 2021 at 4:21 pm
The products were shipped between June 20 and July 21 to 32 states, Bermuda and Canada.
- 5 Reasons You Should Be Patient With Restaurants As They Reopenon July 14, 2021 at 9:45 am
Here’s what industry workers across the country want you to know.
- What The JBS Meat Hack Means For Consumers, Pricing And Food Safetyon June 4, 2021 at 9:45 am
Will prices go up? Will the meat make us sick? Here's what to know for both the present and the future.
- Where's The Safest Place To Sit At A Restaurant During COVID-19?on June 2, 2021 at 9:45 am
Windows, doors, kitchens and air vents all can make a huge difference. Even if you're vaccinated, here's how to find the best place to sit.
- How Long Are Thanksgiving Leftovers Good For?on November 27, 2020 at 10:45 am
Is it safe to eat turkey, sides and pie all week long? Here's when you should eat your last Thanksgiving leftovers.