Vegan Vegan news and opinion
- Is Tofu Actually Good For You? Here's What Experts Say.on March 27, 2023 at 9:45 am
It's a complete vegetarian protein, but it does have some strikes against it.
- Get A First Look At Tabitha Brown's Target Kitchenware And Food Lineon January 4, 2023 at 10:10 pm
The limited-edition collection launches Sunday, Jan. 8 and features colorful cookware and delicious vegan food.
- Alicia Silverstone Poses Nude For New PETA Campaignon December 20, 2022 at 9:20 pm
"I’d rather go naked than wear animals," the "Clueless" actor proclaims in the ad, which is aimed at urging consumers to seek out vegan leathers.
- The Best Vegan Beauty Products To Try Right Nowon November 1, 2022 at 9:45 am
From concealers to face creams and hair products, these are among the best vegan beauty products available.
- Is A Vegan Diet Safe For Kids?on September 8, 2022 at 8:29 pm
With some planning, creativity and a good dose of commitment, parents can follow a vegan diet with children of all ages.
- Mom Gets Life In Prison For Starvation Death Of Toddler Sonon August 31, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Sheila O’Leary's 18-month-old son weighed 17 pounds and was the size of a 7-month-old baby when he died in 2019, a police report said.
- Companies Are 3D-Printing Steakon August 4, 2022 at 9:17 pm
Novameat is just one of several startups attempting to 3D-print plant-based meat by using the technology to mimic muscle fibers.
- 7 Tips For Traveling Abroad When You Have Dietary Restrictionson April 26, 2022 at 9:45 am
Food allergies and other challenges don't have to get in the way of eating out. These apps and handy tricks can help.
- The Best Vegan Cheeses For Grilled Cheese Sandwicheson April 7, 2022 at 9:45 am
Experts share their favorite plant-based cheeses for a melty sandwich.
- Is Veganism Enough To Save The World?on April 6, 2022 at 8:29 pm
Seems everyone’s becoming vegan nowadays or at least giving it a go. But can cutting out all animal products really contribute to the efforts to curb climate change and save the planet?