Vegan Vegan news and opinion
- 7 Tips For Traveling Abroad When You Have Dietary Restrictionson April 26, 2022 at 9:45 am
Food allergies and other challenges don't have to get in the way of eating out. These apps and handy tricks can help.
- The Best Vegan Cheeses For Grilled Cheese Sandwicheson April 7, 2022 at 9:45 am
Experts share their favorite plant-based cheeses for a melty sandwich.
- Is Veganism Enough To Save The World?on April 6, 2022 at 8:29 pm
Seems everyone’s becoming vegan nowadays or at least giving it a go. But can cutting out all animal products really contribute to the efforts to curb climate change and save the planet?
- My Vegan Diet Looked Healthful On The Outside. Here’s What Nobody Knew.on February 10, 2022 at 2:00 pm
“I never learned how to stop restricting. I’d just found a stealthier way to do it.”
- Plant Milk Makers: Are They Really Worth It?on January 28, 2022 at 10:45 am
Coconut, almond, soy, oat or other plant-based milks — should you buy it at the store or make it at home?
- How To Make A Plant-Based ‘Bone' Brothon January 25, 2022 at 10:45 am
It's as comforting and nourishing as the original, no meat or bones required.
- How To Become Vegan: A Beginner's Guideon January 7, 2022 at 10:45 am
Tips for making the transition and expert-backed advice on what to expect.
- How To Respectfully And Assertively Share Your Food Preferences And Limitson November 22, 2021 at 10:45 am
Whether you're vegan or have other specific dietary restrictions, never go hungry at a dinner party again. We even have prompts you can follow.
- 21 Animal-Friendly Gifts For The Vegan In Your Lifeon November 8, 2021 at 11:30 am
Show your plant-based pal that you care about their values with a vegan gift this holiday season.
- Vegan And Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipes That Everyone Will Wanton November 8, 2021 at 10:45 am
Delicious plant-based mains, sides, soups and desserts.