Lewis & Clark News Lewis & Clark News
- 2022: Progress & Perseverance in Animal Lawon March 11, 2022 at 8:00 am
The 2022 symposium speakers celebrated some of the accomplishments made in various fields of animal law, while acknowledging the ongoing work in those fields. We heard from experts in wildlife conservation, animal agriculture, intersectional advocacy, and animal ethics.
- Lewis & Clark Law Reviews Publish New Volumeson November 16, 2021 at 8:00 am
Three law reviews for animal law, environmental law, and multi-subject publish compelling editions.
- 2021: At the Crossroads: Fighting for Change in an Interconnected Worldon March 12, 2021 at 8:00 am
The 2021 Symposium addressed the interconnected nature of animal law and how our movement can partner with other social justice movement to achieve greater equity for all.
- Volume 25 Issue 3on August 26, 2019 at 7:00 am
- Animal Law Clinic Assists Farm Animal Sanctuaryon October 24, 2018 at 7:00 am
The Animal Law Clinic is representing a local animal sanctuary, and using that experience to develop a legal tool kit for animal sanctuaries around the world.
- Release of First Summer Issue, 25.1on October 16, 2018 at 7:00 am
- Animal Law 24.1 Releaseon August 7, 2018 at 7:00 am
Animal Law is pleased to announce the release of Animal Law Volume 24.1
- Lewis & Clark Law Students Mae Bowman and Maral Cavner receive Animal Law Awardon July 19, 2018 at 7:00 am
Mae Bowman '18 and Maral Cavner '18 were honored with the Animal Law Award for their dedication to the Animal Law Review and Student Animal Legal Defense Fund (SALDF).
- Animal Law Symposium at Lewis & Clark: “Common Practices of Animal Exploitation”on March 9, 2018 at 8:00 am
Lewis & Clark Law's 2018 Animal Law Review Symposium - "Common Practices of Animal Exploitation" - will be held on March 16.
- Professor Hessler’s article makes SSRN top-10 lists!on September 18, 2017 at 7:00 am
Congratulations to CALS Professor Kathy Hessler, whose Introduction in the most recent issue of Animal Law was named by the SSRN as one of its top-ten most popular downloads in each of the areas of: Human-Animal Studies, Animal Law eJournal, and Other Political Anthropology!